Day 4

Good Afternoon,

I advise everyone reading to watch ITV1 tonight at 8pm as the Manchester Children’s Hospital TV programme should be showing my old CF team from when i was under paediatric care :)

I like being able to see them on TV every now and again as i do miss them all. Especially my old CF nurse Jo and Doctor Panicker. All three physio’s, Catherine, Nicola and Omar too!
They keep a professional boundary throughout your care but you spend more time with them then you do your friends in school so some sort of bond is formed and it’s sad to leave them behind but I have improved since being under the adult CF team at Wythenshawe.
Miracles haven’t happened but my lung functions have risen from 19% to 36% so that is so much better. Weight has also started to be gained and maintained which is also a plus thanks to my PEG feeding tube I had inserted in November 2010.

So don’t forget guys, ITV1 at 8pm! On with the photo challenge:



Day 4:- A Picture Of A Habit You Wish You Didn’t Have.

Okay so I don’t bite my nails or anything like that but one thing I do a lot is gently stroke people’s arm.. it’s proper weird I know but it just relaxes me and I can’t help but do it; especially if I’m tired. I do prefer someone to do it to my arm but will quite happily sit there and do it to somebody else without thinking :/
Now I don’t have a picture of this so I am going to choose something else I do a little more frequently.




I think it’s a little bit of OCD that contributes to this but I arrange my sweets into colour order and then eat them in order of colour and say there are more orange than green.. I’ll eat the orange first. I don’t really realise I’m doing it until I’m half done and then I cant stop myself because it doesn’t feel right to just stop, it’s annoying and I wish I didn’t do it as I get stared at quite a lot. :(
In that particular photo i have arranged them into colour order as well as whatever object they happen to be. IE, stars, bananas etc.
I clearly have alot of patience but i happen to think spending so much time in hospital bored has also contributed to this habit of mine.


Take Care Everyone, Soph xoxo
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. haha crazy lady!!!!!! i bet you have fun with the Haribo sweets!!!!!! will be tuning in to Childrens Hospital tonight and there is no way could you not form a bond with your C.F Team!!!!! after the hours you have all sent toghether bet they miss you just as much babe!!!! love ya .<3<3<3.xxxx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig