DAY 12


Hey!

Not surprisingly, here I am on day 12 with the last photo being day 6.
I’m rubbish I know but I am here, not sure how long for and making no promises.
I just have a lack of things to talk to you about and I don’t want to bore you.
I’m never in the mood to write… Lost that spark!


Day 12 photo:- Heart







ITV is currently running a ‘from the heart’ campaign, which is all about raising awareness for organ donation. I think it’s a very unexpected, wonderful, long overdue thing to be brought up in the spotlight!


I don’t know what the sudden kick up the butt was for the media to suddenly take the plunge and thrust ORGAN DONATION into the public eye so thoroughly; but I am certainly all for it!!

I think it’s brilliant… in fact I hope it is something that is here to stay.
I have actually heard tons of people talking about organ donation since ITV started this ‘from the heart’ campaign and I know a lot of people have also signed up and are talking to there family & loved ones about it too.

I’ve said it before but I will say it again, I don’t think it is a lack of willingness by the public that prevents people signing the register; I think it’s a lack of knowledge and understanding.

I’m certain this week of publicity is really going to see a boost in the number of people signed to the organ donar register. 
At 9pm on Wednesday Feb 13th , ITV brings together a host of stars for an entertainment special featuring musical and comedy treats from the likes of Rowan Atkinson, Hugh Laurie, Pixie Lott, Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse - don't miss it!

Are you an organ donar?
It takes longer to make a brew than It does to sign up.. quick and easy follow this link…

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk/how_to_become_a_donor/


Be a possible hero! 
 #fromtheheart


Night Night bedbugs

Sophie xoxo
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig