Day 14

Good evening,

Today has been a lovely day. It started with being woken up by Roxie for a cuddle. She then curled up at the bottom of my bed while I snoozed. :’)
After physio I had a shower, washed, dried and straightened my hair; got dressed and then left to spend the afternoon with Chelsey who is back from Kent!! WOOHOOO.
We had pizza hut for lunch and then went on a huge drive in the sunshine with some great tunes for the afternoon. It was the best and I loved it.

Listening to some songs that take you back to a time or place and make you remember stuff.
How does it do that?
How can a song make you go right back in time and make you remember exactly how you felt, who you were with and where you were?
MADNESS!

On with today’s daily photo challenge:


Day 14:- A Picture Of Something That Makes You Happy.



There are many things that make me happy but I thought that this would be a great opportunity to introduce you properly to my boyfriend Arran.
This is Arran Barnes. A.K.A.. Barnesy, Booshy, Stumpy etc! ;)
I have been with him for 19 month this on the 14th.
He asked me out on the 14th of August 2009. He has previously asked me out in school but things just didn’t work.. too many people were involved and it was just the wrong place, wrong time. So we didn’t end up going out for very long atall. We both sat our GCSE’s and finished school and that’s when he asked me out again and I won’t lie to you.. I still had a twinkle in my eye for him so I said yes obviously ☺

Now I know I’m not the easiest of girls to go out with and I come with a few responsibilities, commitments and problems. I suppose everyone does but me more so then others. Times can be not so plain sailing when I go in hospital for weeks on end or when I just feel too poorly to do things or go places. I must be such a huge worry for him. I admire how he takes it all in his stride, deals with it and carries on. Nothing fazes him.. all this talk of transplant and things like that and he keeps positive, he keeps realistic and he sticks by me through it all. I know it’s a huge thing for him to take on being 18 years old. We are young and we still have our whole life ahead of us but I do think and feel that it has forced us to be closer in our relationship. I think I rely on him and depend on him a little more than other people our age would and therefore I suppose our relationship was bound to be serious quite early on.

He just makes me happy with everything he does. Every little stupid thing he says, every lovely.. *cough* cheesy *cough* ;) comment he makes, every positive thing he says to make my bad days in hospital or when I’m ill seem a little less bad. He makes me feel like I’m the most beautiful girl he has ever seen, even when I look my worst with no make-up on and just generally looking ill. I love that. He doesn’t have to do much and I suppose he is another person who motivates me and inspires me to keep myself well and to do and try everything and never give up, because I want that future I dream of and to live my life normally.

My sunshine ☺
i love you <3


Take Care, Soph xoxo
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Aww your own personal Greggor :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww he is a great guy!!!!! and we arent the smallest family to get on with!!!! lol. so as long as you are his number 1 lady then the world is great.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig